terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2022

My half-used heart . Raquel Serejo Martins

My half-used heart is full 

of people and clouds, 

a bunch of cats and wind songs 

and books 

and dusty windows, 

my singers, writers, painters, my poets, 

my movies, a family of penguins, 

a pirate, a parrot and a pink flamingo 

and shoes and hats and summer dresses, 

a Tom Waits’ blues, a lot of avenues, 

everyday papers and the sad news, 

blackbirds singing and plum pies 

and laughs and sorrows and shadows 

and lost combats and dead flowers and stars and bats, 

a first kiss, a cowboy and a spy, 

an empty swimming pool, 

an empty old house, 

and summer nights and winter mornings, 

a birdhouse, a lighthouse, 

and tears and fears and a one eyed teddy bear, 

a bad and a good girl and a playground, 

a bridge, a bride, a groom, 

uncountable bags of tea, 

bottles of wine and packs of cigarettes, 

and little monsters in little boxes and all the times I ask you why, 

a bicycle with its postman, a fisherman’s wife, 

a pair of spare keys, a potato field, an orchard, 

lots of lovely words from the beloved ones, 

some hellos a few goodbyes, 

your blue-brown eyes 

and my broken hopes like broken bones.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário