terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2022

Something Changed . Pulp

I wrote this song two hours before we met 

I didn't know your name or what you looked like yet 

Oh, I could have stayed at home and gone to bed 

I could have gone to see a film instead 

 

[Chorus 1] You might have changed your mind and seen your friend

 Life could have been very different but then 

Something changed 

 

[Verse 2] Do you believe that there's someone up above? 

And does he have a timetable directing acts of love? 

Why did I write this song on that one day? 

Why did you touch my hand and softly say 

 

[Chorus 2] "Stop asking questions that don't matter anyway 

Just give us a kiss to celebrate here today" 

Something changed 

 

[Verse 3] Oh, when we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing 

That in a matter of hours, we'd change the way we were going 

Where would I be now 

 

[Chorus 3] Where would I be now if we'd never met 

Would I be singing this song to someone else instead I don't know, but like you just said: 

Something changed

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário